Wednesday, 5 June 2013

A smart tit, leek lunch and a gallant security guard

A weak sound came from a lamppost and I came closer to check what was it. Couple of great tits made their nest inside. Both parents came to feed nestlings every 15-20 minutes. 

Some great news - our country joint an anti-smoking coalition. Our citizens have to stop smoking around metro, universities, in cafes, transport and so on. I witnessed the first case of polite demand to threw out a cigarette. This man on a picture asked a beautiful lady not to smoke in our park... Well, I think this pleasant cause could become a fruitful background not only for a better health, but new loves as well!



I was brave enough to buy my first ever leek. My Mom cooks it a lot, but I never tried one. So, I went to prepare my vegetable lunch, cut this alien specimen and... It was so beautiful! I left lunch undone and rushed for gouache :)

No comments:

Post a Comment